Global Kidney Health, Corp. aka “Global Kidney Health”, or “GKH” takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. This is how we use gathered information, and the choices you have regarding the use of this information.
Collection of Personal Information: “Personal Information” refers to any information we can use to identify or contact you, such as your name (first and last), address (city, state, zip), email address, telephone number, etc. We may collect information in the following ways:
• Register to attend an event
• When you subscribe to our newsletter
• When you visit, or use our online donation system
• If you volunteer your time via the website
• If you reach out to our social media pages
Anonymous Information and Tracking Technologies
• When you use our websites, we may automatically collect certain information, such as where you browse within the sites, traffic and location data, and information about the computer and Internet connection. This information helps us administer the sites and provide a better user experience, and we may connect this information to Personal Information that you provide to us or we collect from other sources.
• The sites may contain transparent GIF files (also known as “web beacons,” “action tags,” or “pixel tags”) or use other technologies to help manage on-line advertising. These GIF files are used to recognize when a user views a web page or opens an email. This information enables Global Kidney Health to learn which emails and advertisements bring users to our sites.
• To help manage our advertising and sites, we may use third-party products such as AdSense, AdWords, Google Analytics, and other online marketing and advertising tools. When you visit a page that uses one of these products, either on our sites or one of our partners’ sites, various cookies may be sent to your browser. These may be sent from multiple different domains. More information on, for example, Google services can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How We Use and Share the Information
Global Kidney Health, Corp. will not sell, trade or share your personal information with any other entity, nor will we send mailings to you on behalf of other organizations unless you have given Global Kidney Health, Corp. specific permission to do so.
Online payment information, i.e. credit card numbers, are not stored in the Global Kidney Health website or any system we use. Should you voluntarily disclose personal information online, e.g. through email, social media or on the Blog feed comments area, that information may be collected and used by others.
Email communication from the Global Kidney Health adheres to the CAN-SPAM Act and contains an opt-out link. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy on this site, please contact us.
All donations are processed through a third-party service provider, the donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
Global Kidney Health employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security for data. System passwords are routinely changed. All credit card information transmitted during online transactions is processed with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security, an established protocol for transmitting information via the Internet which uses server authentication and data encryption to ensure that your data is safe and secure. Once processed, credit card information is not stored in any Global Kidney Health system. Despite use of these safeguards, we cannot guarantee and do not represent that your information will always be secure from unauthorized access.
Advertising: The www.globalkidneyhealth.org website does not accept third party advertising.
Global Kidney Health, Corp and www.globalkidneyhealth.org is intended for adults age 18 and older, and are not intended to attract children. GKH will not knowingly collect personal information from any person we actually know to be under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the sites or provide any information through the sites.
Access and Correction
You may opt out of any further communication from Global Kidney Health by opting out of our newsletter at the bottom of any email. Or by emailing us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Your California Privacy Rights
Questions, Complaints and Contacts
Global Kidney Health
Attn: Privacy Concern
23679 Calabasas Rd #625
Calabasas, CA 91302